Monday, May 9, 2011

Introduction

I am a 6th grade teacher at John Beck Elementary, which is in the Warwick School District in Lititz, Pa. This is my 4th year of teaching, and this is my second class in the Instructional Media program. I already have my Masters Degree in Educational Development and Strategies from Wilkes, but I am looking to complete my additional 30 credits in this program. I am excited to get started, but like always, feeling a little nervous and apprehensive. I have found that I definitely do better when I have a chance to play with the technology to help me better understand that...trial and error works wonders:) I have a Smart Board in my class and access to a mobile lap top cart for our grade level. I try to use as much technology as I can in my classroom such as Brain Pop, Culture Grams, Discovery Education, Wordle, various internet sites, and my Smart Board tools, but I am always looking forward to finding new ways to include it in my lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment